We collect certain information or data about you when you use treesisters.org.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact treesisters.org
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails—for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people within Treesisters and those to whom we grant access to:
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access femmiversity and make transactions
- provide you with information about services if you want it
- to improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on Amazon Web Services, at datacenters based in London, UK.
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
You have the ability to review, update, and delete the information that we have on record for you at any time.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use the Infusionsoft platform for our email alerts.
Infusionsoft has staff based outside the EEA, and stores your data in the US. Infusionsoft is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation This includes exchanging information with government departments for legal reasons.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings by visiting https://femmiversity.treesisters.org/my-email-preferences/
Links to other websites
Treesisters contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to treesisters.org from another website